Tuesday, December 4, 2007

4D Ultrasound pictures of Baby #2

Isn't she just soooo cute?
The u/s technician said there was alot of umbilical cord floating around her face, but we still got a good picture.

I must say, our baby is the cutest little girl I've ever seen, and I havent even seen her in real life yet! Im in love with 4D u/s!! Mike and I were able to go to this appointment together for the first time this pregnancy. Since it was the first u/s he's been able to see, I was glad they did the 4D. We go back in two weeks for another one. The Dr.s said everything is looking good, her gastroschisis hasnt enlarged, and she has a good amount of amniotic fluid. She's definitely moving around alot, and although she is still head down, she is moving her whole body alot more now, versus just her hand and feet like before. :) Exciting for me!

Caleb has been saying "Baby" all day, everyday! Its so cute! He knows what a baby is too, so its funny that he keeps saying it! I think he just likes the fact that he knows a new word really well, and every time he says it we clap and cheer and make a big deal out of it!

No comments: