Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Recent pictures

Not much has happened lately. We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our baby girl- still haven't decided on a name yet, but that's okay. We have time.
Mike is working hard at Cracker Barrel nearly everyday but Sunday. He enjoys being a server and everyone tells him he is very good at it. That's my man! As soon as the weather warms up, he will be going back to doing lawn care- then he will be gone even more! Mike loves being outdoors and is looking forward to getting back into landscaping and mowing.
Caleb is saying so many words now! He says 'thank you' all the time, 'please' is another favorite, and his newest word is 'no.' Im not sure why it took him so long to learn this word (you would think it would be one of his first!) but he just learned it and now he loves to tell Mike and I 'no.' We're working on that... :)
I've been in a cleaning frenzy lately, polishing and vacumming everything within an inch of its life! And cooking too! Im not sure where this burst of energy has come from, but Im taking advantage of it and using it before it disappears! :) I feel great! Aside from the occassional leg cramps and heartburn, my pregnancy has been wonderful! God is so good!
And, the doctors say that our baby girl is growing well, everything looks good, and she should be here soon! My due date is Feb. 24 and Im hoping I go sooner than that! I'll let you all know when she is here!
Here's our little guy smilin' at us!

That's where my glasses went!!!


Mike and Caleb on New Year's Eve. Our sleepy little guy stayed awake long enough to ring in the new year with us! Hurray!! :)

No comments: