Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Horses

Last week, some friends of ours invited us over to go horseback riding with them and their horses. We had a blast! Caleb loved the horses, the dirt, and playing with their little boy, Jace! Mike and I had a great time riding too, and I surprised myself by NOT falling off the horse the whole time we were riding! Haha!! Mike was great because he grew up with horses; he was my teacher! What a guy! :)

Thank you Anthony, Shannon, and Kimberly for inviting us to go riding! We had fun!




"Hmmm, smells funny... should I touch it?" He almost did, but we stopped him. Hopefully, someday he will have discernment. :)


Buddies!!



Jace and Caleb playing with the truck! Little boys and their toys!

Saddling up the horse. Her name was Belle. She was a great riding horse!


Anthony pointing out the horses to Caleb and explaining why he should NOT touch the electric fence. :)








No comments: