Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beach Fun

Abbie loved to jump in the water and then go sit on a towel and sunbathe. Truly, she is my daughter! Mommy loves to do the same thing!Buried alive!


Lake Waconia Beach is sandy, warm and fun!
My toes have changed shape. Water makes things look very different! Lake water is gross, by the way. I wouldn't go in deeper than my knees. At some point, I may be able to, just not yet. Yuck.
Sam's new shades make him look cool as a cucumber.
Dad only buried Sam halfway. Ha ha! Look at his lil' toes sticking out!
Caleb LOVED the water as usual. Mike had fun throwing him high up in the air and then watching him splash down into the water. I took some video clips of it. Funny! He is not afraid of water at all! And he can swim pretty good for a 4, almost 5 year old!
Abbie used to be so cautious around water, but now she is exploring more. She braved it up to her neck at one point! I'm so proud of her!
Abbie, Daddy and Sam started building a sand castle but Sam kept destroying it. So Daddy ended up piling the sand all around Sam!



Earlier in the day, the kids and I went to the mall. While we were eating lunch, a man came by and gave Caleb some Green Lantern stuff, so he tried it on for his picture-crazy Mother. :)
Earlier in the day (BEFORE the mall and the beach) we went to the library up the street because the Zoomobile came by. The kids got to see a snake, an armadillo, a parrot, a South American Millipede, and a guinea pig. They loved hearing all about the animals and getting to hold some afterwards! The pictures are blurry because there were 100 kids there squeezing in to hold the animals too and I just threw my camera up in the air and snapped, hoping to get a good shot. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hai
Abbie es gud