Sunday, June 2, 2013

Random Phone pics

I take so many pictures on my phone and so often they never make it onto my blog! Here are a few random pictures.
 
 
Tyler going for a ride in the stroller last week at Grandpa Frey's house.

 
Abbie wanted a picture of her and Gabriel. I think I was about 32 weeks preggo in this picture. 

 
 This is out of order, but here are Abbie and Caleb eating the rabbit Caleb shot the day before.


And here are Mike and Caleb holding the rabbit Caleb shot with his .22 rifle he got for Christmas. Way to go buddy!


Yummy!


Tyler enjoying a lemon while we wait for our food. Yum! He looks more and more like Caleb every day, I think. :)


The kids and I went for a nice long walk in Excelsior, a cute town about 20 minutes from us. Got us some slushies and enjoyed window shopping, walked along the lake and basked in the sun!


My happy guy!


34 weeks preggo!


Nap time. 


Me and Abs. 


Brothers.


35 weeks preggo. 


36 weeks preggo.


Sam's 3rd birthday!


Smile! We did a piñata for him and presents, but those pics are on Grandma Freys camera so I'll get those posted as soon as i can. :)


Me and the birthday boy!

 
 Walking. Walking. Walking!


And this is pretty much the look I have on my face all the time now. So ready for this little guy to be born! 37 weeks in this picture. 







No comments: