Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!

Here's Abbie at 10 days old. I was finally able to hold her today for the first time!!! She is so little! I can't believe how beautiful she is! God is soooo good to us- she is doing exceptionally well. Today is also Mike's birthday! Happy 22nd Birthday Mike! I love you baby!

Autumn and Abbie
Precious tiny hands!
Happy Birthday Honey! This is how he looked when he got home from Cracker Barrel last night. He rode on a friends motorcycle! Heidi and I laughed soooo hard! What a hunk!
My little pumkin today! He has been such a trooper!
Abigale.....


Thank you all for your continued prayers! We are seeing great results in Abigale! She is doing wonderfully well! Please keep praying!

1 comment:

The French Family said...

She is looking great - may the precious tiny hands be used for the Lord one day - start teaching her piano early. Happy Birthday Mike!!