Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall Church Fellowship

Last Saturday, many of the people in our church gathered at the Collins' house to have a bonfire and hayride. I must admit that I didn't think many people would come (forgive my lack of faith, Lord), but so many did and it turned out to be a marvelous day! It was the perfect temperature and we played games, roasted hotdogs and marshmellows, tossed some horseshoes, and went on a beautiful hay ride! A great day with great people!


My guy and me
This.... is a tractor

Mike chatting it up
Double the stickiness, Double the fun!
I LOVE this picture of Abbie running! She is like a streak of lightning- there's a flash and she's gone!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Autumn. Really nice pics. What a wonderful time in the country. Nice tractor. Love ya!