Wednesday, April 13, 2011

21 Days

This is the 20 ft. trailer that was graciously loaned to us for hauling our possessions up north. This is more room than many people in countries around the world have to live in. Puts a different perspective on things when you think like that. We are very grateful for it! Corner of our bedroom.
Clothes. Clothes. Clothes. We most assuredly have too many clothes.


Approximately 3 weeks from now we begin our next adventure in life! Today, I am excited as all git-out about moving across our beautiful country to another land. A place where we will start a new life, make new friends (and of course keep the dear friends we have now!), live in a new place, learn new territories, and see God work in an amazing way.

I was reminded today by a sweet neighbor lady that our God is a great and powerful God who can and WILL do anything! He has the best in store for us and all we need do is ask! She told me some great stories about how she has seen the Lord work in her life, miraculous works, amazing and impossible things. But not for God. While we may not hold to the same beliefs or doctrine, this dear lady and I both believe in the power of God. I believe the Lord sent her to encourage me today, to see His faithfulness in every area of my life. I hope that you will see His love and encouragement this week as well!

No comments: