Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Every couple needs a date night every once in awhile. That's what we were out doing the evening of this photograph. Out to dinner together, just the two of us while good friends watched out kidlets for us. Could two people be more in love? Maybe, but I doubt it! I am blessed beyond all measure to have the sweet husband God has given me. We may not always see eye to eye, we may fight like cats and dogs sometimes, but in the end, we end up in each others arms. Jesus is the center of our marriage and with Christ in the middle, you can't go wrong. Amen.
Love my sister, Heidi. You are the wind beneath my wings girl!
Brothers have a special bond, and Caleb and Sam are no exception. Caleb is always wanting to hold Sam, give him a bottle, help him walk, or maybe give him a ride on his fourwheeler. What a brother!
Caleb and mommy planting some flowers in front of our home. He is such a good little helper. And, yes, I dyed my hair black. Eh, its a change. Won't keep it, but its fun to mix it up a little. :)

No comments: