Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Samuel!

My baby boy is growing up! It's happening too fast! It seems like just a few weeks ago that Mike and I drove to the hospital in anticipation of Sam's birth! My labor went quickly and his birth was amazing! When the nurses put him into my arms, I cried. He was perfect and beautiful, and we were so grateful to the Lord for giving us another child. 

Sam is our smiley yet serious baby. He is always laughing, but he can beat anyone in a stare-down! ;) He is walking like a pro now, and thinks he's the bomb running around and getting into everything. Just recently, he's started singing and its the cutest things ever! He will sit in Mike's lap while I play the piano and sing "dada dadada dada daaaah!" and clap his hands! So sweet! 

He had a blast with his birthday! Mike encouraged him with his cake by kind of smashing his face into it. Haha! It got him going and he dug his hands in and started shoveling it in his mouth! Lots of fun! 


No comments: