Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Carver County Fair- August 2012

Caleb begged to try the trampoline and loved every minute of it! 
Abbie had to try it too! She had a smile on her face, but it was definitely a guarded smile. I think she still had fun though!

Sammy checked out all the animals- here he is with the goats!

Abbie and Dad are best pals!

Here is the bench Mike helped to build in 4-H as a kid. Had to get a snapshot of it for memory's sake. 

Abbie jumping on the trampoline!

Caleb and Sam petting the sheep.

Giant lemonade!

A chicken. It just looked like the perfect farm chicken so I had to take a picture!

Pony ride!

Add caption

Caleb and Me on the Tilt-a-Whirl! Super fun! I screamed the entire time and Caleb laughed hysterically at me!

Fair rides are awesome!

Farris Wheel 

Abbie was wiped out.

View of the fair from the Farris Wheel.

All of these pictures were taken with my phone so the quality isn't the greatest. Still fun to share though!

No comments: