Friday, October 26, 2012

Phone Pictures (again)

iPhones take amazing pictures. 'Nuff said. :)
 Baby boy has discovered the joys of the pacifier. As a chew toy. 
 He also loves to chew on his fingers. And my fingers. And various other parts of my body that a nursing mother uses frequently..... ;)
 Its blurry, but this picture makes me laugh every time I see it. Reminds me of my Dad giving us rides like this as kids. Love you Daddy!
 Guess who lost ANOTHER tooth? That makes five! (Ignore the snot and boogers. Its a boy thing)
 Guess who GREW his first tooth?! Can you see it hiding?
 Bike ride on a beautiful October Sunday. Miss "Big Eyes."
 Its a boy thing....

 Making cloud dough. And a variation of Cloud Dough called Fluffy Stuff. Cloud dough is flour and baby oil mixed together. Fluffy Stuff is shaving cream and alot of corn starch. Both are super fun to mold and shape and play in. Both are extremely messy. And both keep small children busy for several hours and are totally worth the 15 minute clean-up for mommy later.

 Sammy.
 Sisters came for a visit over the weekend. Super fun! Loved every minute of having my lovely girls with me!
 Sunday morning shot. This was the one that turned out.
 This was a nice shot too, until we realized Heidi had an extra set of hands......



No comments: